Saturday, September 19, 2015

Swiffer Duster

I haven't disappeared forever and Challenging Reality is not finished, yet. It's just that I've had some excellent opportunities to work on even larger projects that will help more people in even greater ways than what I've done here. When those opportunities come I've had to take them. As they wrap up, and a smaller two-week project for the health region begins soon, I can begin thinking about the work here.

One item that I've been meaning to highlight for a long time is a Swiffer Duster. Any wand type duster will work, I just happen to have the brand name at home. That said, it's not that I use it nearly as much as I should. I greatly appreciate my wife's keeping of our home and feel as though what I am able to do, and am able to reach, is not the most efficient use of my time if I could be cooking, washing dishes, managing finances or the other tasks that I excel at more than cleaning.

As simple as these static charged dusters are, they work even better in combination with The Gloves, as do so many of those things that require a little bit of dexterity to use effectively. I imagine that a universal cuff, or other strap to assist in securing the duster to your hand, would do a fine job in giving the strength and grip necessary for something as light as a duster like this.

The little bit of extra reach, the lightweight nature of the product and the effective way that it picks up dust makes it a fine product for quality cleaning, whether being used by a disabled person or an able-bodied person.

Source: Any department store.



No comments:

Post a Comment