Monday, May 6, 2013

Roll Bar


Headboard Grab Handle

With paralyzed trunk muscles rolling over in bed is not immediately done with ease. With time and strengthening is isn't as difficult but some days that small advantage is appreciated.

One side of the bed has my chair ready to be grabbed to help me roll over during the night, or while getting dressed, but there is nothing always readily available on the other side. Certain headboards have a nice ledge or overhang to help, most do not. In hotels, nightstands are often my handle on the other side of the bed.

At home it should be ideal. This simple handle makes it that way and makes my morning routine consume that much less energy. It is not long after waking up that I reach for this handle every morning.

Source: Hardware Store


No comments:

Post a Comment